What this policy applies to
This Policy applies to information we collect on https://www.bugreplay.com, https://app.bugreplay.com, and associated webpages and subdomains (the “Sites”), through any electronic communications between you and BugReplay, and any of the services, features, content, or applications made available by Bugreplay Inc. (“BugReplay”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), or any other BugReplay services or platform that links to these Terms of Service (all of the above, collectively, the “Services”) (such information, “Personal Data”). The Policy is incorporated into our Terms of Service (available at: https://www.bugreplay,com/tos
). This policy does NOT apply to any information collected offline or through any third party, including through any application that may be accessible from our Sites and Services. If you submit information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies. Please review the privacy policies of third parties prior to using their services.
Transfers of Personal Data
The Services are hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”). If you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. (and other countries) may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to BugReplay in the U.S. and will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize BugReplay to transfer, store, host and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries. You hereby consent to transfer of your data to the United States.
European Union Personal Data
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) related to your Personal Data
WARNINGBugReplay offers a browser extension that records your screen and captures data from your browser, such as network traffic, developer console logs, and environmental data (such as your operating system). BugReplay collects such information because such data assists you in diagnosing and fixing bugs with web applications. Please be aware that the network traffic can contain sensitive information that may not be apparent by reviewing the screencast portion of the recording. For example, even though you didn’t type your password during the recording, it may be listed somewhere in the network traffic. We caution you to consider the sensitivity of any content you capture using the Services, and we advise you not to share any recording or screenshot with BugReplay or any third parties unless you are certain there is no sensitive information contained therein. Pursuant to the Terms, you are also prohibited from transmitting any sensitive Customer Data to BugReplay through the Services.
Information we collect and receive
BugReplay collects Personal Data about you when you (i) visit the Sites, (ii) create a User Account to use the Services, (iii) log into the Services, (iv) interact with the Services, (v) upload or generate Customer Data, (vi) communicate with us, and (vii) respond to a communication or interaction from us, and when third parties such as our business partners (e.g. companies with whom we integrate our Service) provide us with Personal Data about you.
We collect the following Personal Data from you in connection with the Service:
1. Contact Information: information we collect to identify or contact you, such as your first and last name, physical or postal address, email address, telephone number, fax number, or social media handles (such as Twitter or LinkedIn). This is the basic information that we collect when you register for our Services.
2. User Account Information: information that identifies you to the Service, such as your username, email address, password, and IP address. For example, we use this information to authenticate you when you log in to the Service.
3. Financial Account Information: information that you provide in connection with your purchase of the Services (or a purchase made through the Services), including credit card number, credit card expiration date, credit card verification code, bank account number, bank account title, bank name, branch location, and routing number. You must only provide us with Financial Account Information for accounts and credit cards that you have the lawful right to access.
4. Transaction Information: information related to transactions you conduct on the Services, including when you register for a webinar or event, or when you download special content, and your interactions with the Service (for example the functionality you use and the links clicked on the Service). We also may collect records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us, your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, and details of transactions you carry out through our Sites.
5. Partner Information: information that our business partners, such as our content-providing partners, share with us -- for example, if you use their services to purchase, preview, and/or otherwise use their content when using our Service.
6. Information from Third-Party Integrations. You also may provide information to be published, displayed, or transmitted to other users of the Sites or any other third parties using features such as shareable URLs and through integrations with third-party services, including, but not limited to, JIRA, Slack, Trello, GitLab, GitHub, Asana, Pivotal Tracker, and Inflectra. The third-party provider of the integration may also share certain information about your account with BugReplay. Such information is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that such information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons, and we advise caution before choosing to enable or utilize any features or functions that allow you to share such information with others. We do not receive or store your passwords for any of these third-party integrations.
7. Information we get from others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site. We may use third-party services, such as open search tools and social networks, to obtain information about you (such as your name or company) and to enrich your personal information by obtaining publicly available information about you, such as your job title, employment history and contact information.
8. Customer Data. We collect any and all electronic data uploaded or submitted to the Services by you or by a third party on your behalf, including but not limited to network traffic, developer console logs, browser and computer data, screen recordings, screenshots, and any files. Customer Data also includes all similar data uploaded or submitted to the Services by your End-users.
10. Log Data. information automatically recorded by the Service about how a person uses our Service, such as IP addresses, device and browser type, browser language, operating system, the specific website you visited before and after browsing to our Website, pages or features of our Website or Service you viewed or browsed, the time spent on those pages or features, onsite behavior, access times, the frequency with which the Service is used by a user, search terms used by a user, the links on the Service that a user clicked on or used, and other statistics and similar information. We use unique identifiers such as cookies, email, or your customer ID to track individual usage behavior on our Service. Unique identifiers collect information about a user’s use of our Service on an individual basis. We also may use mobile device identifiers; mobile device identifiers are identifiers stored on your mobile device that track certain data and activities occurring on or through your device. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of Personal Data as well as non-personally identifiable information such as usage and traffic data.
11. Information obtained through third-party login. BugReplay may allow you to bypass our registration process by logging in with your credentials for a third-party service (e.g. Google). If you choose to login to BugReplay using your credentials at other services, you permit us to access, store, and use all information related to your third-party account that may be accessible to us. We store the minimum amount of information obtained from the third-party service (typically this would be name and email address). Also be aware that we are not responsible, nor can we control, the information-gathering practices of these third parties.
13. Web Beacons. Web Beacons help us better manage content on our Services by informing us what content is effective. Web Beacons are embedded in, or otherwise associated with, certain emails or other communications that you receive from us or our partners. Web Beacons help us track your responses and interests and deliver relevant content and services to you. For example, they may let us know when you take actions based on the emails that we send.
15. Analytics Tools. We use a tool called Google Analytics to collect information about users on our Website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve our Website. The analytics tool collects information such as how often a user visits our Website, which pages within our Website they visit, how long they stay on a certain page, and other similar information. We do not combine information collected through Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. You may opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals: Since the purpose of our service is to record your data, we ignore DNT signals.
We also collect usage and performance information that is not Personal Data or that we aggregate or de-identify so that it no longer personally identifies an individual. We also associate some data that is not Personal Data with Personal Data.
How we use your information
We use your personal information as follows:
-To operate, maintain, and improve our Sites and Services.
-To better understand your needs and interests.
-To respond to comments and questions, to fulfill requests you make, and to provide customer support.
-To personalize your experience.
-To provide Service announcements, such as confirmations, invoices, technical notices, promotions, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
-To provide you with information and offers from BugReplay and our partners and business partners.
-To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
-To comply with legal obligations.
Sharing of personal information
We share Personal Data with vendors, third-party service providers, agents who work on our behalf and provide us with services related to the Services, and your team members. These parties include:
1. Third parties who act for us or provide services for us, such as billing and credit card payment processing, maintenance, sales, marketing, administration, support, data enrichment, hosting, and database management services.
2. Outside professional advisors (such as lawyers and accountants) for purposes related to the operation of our business such as auditing, compliance, and corporate governance
3. Co-sponsors, presenters, sponsors, or other participants or organizers of webinars and events that you attend.
4. We also share Personal Data with third-party service providers and agents when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested.
5. Other BugReplay Users and Endusers (when you use a “share link” to post information publicly, share or comment on content, or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Services). Warning: Please be aware that the network traffic can contain sensitive information that may not be apparent by reviewing the screencast portion of the recording. When you “share” a video or a screenshot or other Customer Data, we have no control (and disclaim all liability) regarding who has access to such information and how such information is used. We strongly advise you to share links to Personal Data with only trusted third parties.
6. Social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the Service).
7. Third party business partners who you access through the Service.
8. Other parties authorized by you, or
9. The owner and administrators of the Services account (User Account) that you use, or of the email address that you used to register with the Services.
We also share Personal Data under the following circumstances:
1. To Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies.
2. To Protect us, our business or our users, employees and agents, or third parties, for example to enforce our Terms of Service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications, and investigate or protect against fraud.
3. To Maintain the security of our products and services.
How we protect your information
All web data is encrypted in transit with SSL. All credentials (passwords, API keys) and network traffic logs are stored encrypted. All access to the servers are logged and multifactor authentication is required for access. Security updates to the servers are expediently applied. Please be advised, however, that use of the Internet comes with some risk. While we take reasonable efforts to safeguard your information, no security system is impenetrable. While we test our code for security vulnerabilities, we cannot guarantee that your information, during transmission to us through the Internet or while stored on our servers, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
Protecting the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet is very important to us. Our Website and any services we provide are not directed to children under 13 years of age, and BugReplay does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. No one under 13 years of age is allowed to register for or use BugReplay or any services we provide. If you're concerned about your child's activities, please contact us at support(at)bugreplay.com.
Interactions with Third Parties
The Services may contain areas where you may be able to publicly post information, communicate with others, submit media content, and/or review goods, services, or vendors, such as discussion boards or blogs. Any information, including Personal Data that you post there, will be public and can be viewed by the public at large, and therefore anyone who accesses such postings will have the ability to read, collect, and further disseminate such information. We have no control over, and take no responsibility for, the use, storage, or dissemination of information posted or otherwise made available on such portions of the Service. By posting Personal Data online in public forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties.
and, upon verification of your request, we will destroy or render unreadable any such Personal Data. Afterwards, we may retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
Information choices and changes
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, and we want to help you review and update your information to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date.We may limit or reject your request in certain cases, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, if it is not required by law, or if the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question. In some cases, we may also need you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, to verify your identity and the nature of your request. We will take reasonable steps to respond to all requests within 30 days (or less!).1. You can update your personal information in your account at any time on our Website.
You may also send requests about your personal information using the Contact Information below, but please be advised that we may charge a reasonable fee, depending on the nature of your request. If we send marketing emails, they will tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Website with your browser settings.
2. Service Provider Opt Outs:
You can opt-out directly from some Advertising Service Providers and providers of tracking tools by using their opt-out tools. Some of these service providers, and links to their opt-out tools, are:
and opt out at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
b. Industry Opt Out Tools: Some Advertising Service Providers or providers of Tracking Tools may participate in the Network Advertising Initiative's (NAI) Opt-Out Tool (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Consumer Choice Page (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/), and you can opt-out of certain services and learn more about your choices by visiting the links included there. Users in the EU can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ for more information about your choices and to opt out of participating service providers.
3. Cookies Management and Tracking Tools:
We also allow you the ability to opt out of certain types of Cookies by clicking on the cookie banner when you first enter the applicable website (for EU users). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Sites and Services work for you. You can prevent the use of certain tracking Tools, such as cookies, on a device-by-device basis using the controls in your web browser. These controls can be found in the Tools > Internet Options (or similar) menu for your browser, or as otherwise directed by your browser’s support feature. Through your web browser, you may be able to: delete existing tracking tools, disable future tracking tools, and set your browser to provide you with a warning each time a cookie or certain other tracking tools are being set,
4. Closing Your Account:
You may close an account, and upon termination of your User Account, we will take reasonable steps to provide, modify, or delete your Personal Data as soon as is practicable. However, BugReplay may nevertheless retain your Personal Data to protect the business interests of BugReplay, BugReplay Affiliates, vendors, and other users, and some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law. Those interests include without limitation the completion of transactions, maintaining records for financial reporting purposes, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing agreements. You can close your account on the Sites or you may contact us to do so for you.
5. Withdrawal of Consent:
If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Service. You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for marketing purposes. You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about BugReplay’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems. Please note that if you request the deletion of information required to provide the Service to you, your User Account will be deactivated and you will lose access to the Service.
If you a Team Owner on your User Account, you can accomplish most of the foregoing by logging into your User Account or by contacting your Account administrator. You can also contact us directly at email@example.com
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personal Data that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personal Data that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by BugReplay pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact as set forth above.
Enforcement and Recourse
Attention: Privacy Officer
1333A North Avenue #132
New Rochelle, NY 10804